Saturday, February 9, 2013

Knock 'Em Dead Kid



One of the first heavy metal albums I got my hands on as a kid was Motley Crue's album, Shout at the Devil, released in 1983. That album was the first and last heavy metal album from the band, as all subsequent records they've put out since then were glam/stripper-soundtrack, hair metal, cock rock.  

Shout however, was a metal masterpiece.

One of my favorite songs on that record was Knock 'em Dead Kid.

On the inside of the album sleeve, it noted that the song was dedicated to the LAPD.

In the heat of the night,
You went and blackened my eyes
Well now I'm back...I'm back...I'm back,
and I'm coming your way
Well now I'm supercharged,
might just explode in your face
I'm back...I'm back...I'm back,
and I'm primed for hate
Knock 'em dead, kid (knock 'em dead)
A star-spangled fight,
heard a steel-belted scream
Now I'm black...I'm black...I'm black,
another sidewalks bloody dream
I heard the sirens whine
My blood turned to freeze
You'll see the red in my eyes,
as you take my disease

Knock 'em dead, kid (knock 'em dead)

30 years later, in a similar vein, we have another dedication to the LAPD.




I was eating at a restaurant yesterday. This restaurant had a TV up on the wall, playing the CBS news coverage of rogue ex-cop gone killer, Chris Dorner. Of course, whenever I view any kind of Tell-A-Vision news reports, I got my THEY LIVE glasses on and can immediately read between the lines of whatever lies the talking heads on the screen are spewing.

As the anchor reported that Dorner had been fired in 2009 for falsifying a police report. The entire media report framed the story as a case of Dorner being the corrupt cop now gone bad and seeking revenge for being justifiably fired.

Without knowing a single thing about this case, I turned and told my wife "You watch, this guy got framed and railroaded by the corrupt LAPD and is now doing this killing spree out of revenge."

So I find Dorner's manifesto on line...lo and behold, that looks like that's exactly what happened.

The rest of this post will be excerpts from the extensive manifesto, to clarify the rationale and motives for Dorner's guerilla war against the LAPD. There are a lot of other things included in his manifesto, including references to famous celebrities and his support of gun control and support for the Obama administration. A large section of it reads like a suicide note. He's obviously not expecting to survive this war.

But his indictments of the LAPD's treatment of him as a whistle blower, and of their treatment of the public at large are revealing and thought provoking.

In 8/07 I reported an officer (Ofcr. Teresa Evans/now a Sergeant), for kicking a suspect (excessive force) during a Use of Force while I was assigned as a patrol officer at LAPD’s Harbor Division. While cuffing the suspect, (Christopher Gettler), Evans kicked the suspect twice in the chest and once in the face. The kick to the face left a visible injury on the left cheek below the eye. Unfortunately after reporting it to supervisors and investigated by PSB (internal affairs investigator Det. Villanueva/Gallegos), nothing was done. I had broken their supposed “Blue Line”. Unfortunately, It's not JUST US, it's JUSTICE!!!


When Dorner filed a report against a fellow LAPD officer, he had a Board of Review commissioned to review the case. Two of the three LAPD admin presiding over the review were personal friends with the officer he had filed the complaint against.

During this BOR hearing a video was played for the BOR panel where Christopher Gettler stated that he was indeed kicked by Officer Evans (video sent to multiple news agencies). In addition to Christopher Gettler stating he was kicked, his father Richard Gettler, also stated that his son had stated he was kicked by an officer when he was arrested after being released from custody. This was all presented for the department at the BOR hearing. They still found me guilty and terminated me.

What they didn’t mention was that the BOR panel made up of Capt. Phil Tingirides, Capt. Justin Eisenberg, and City Attorney Martella had a signigicant problem from the time the board was assembled. Capt. Phil Tingirides was a personal friend of Teresa Evans from when he was her supervisor at Harbor station. That is a clear conflict of interest and I made my argument for his removal early and was denied. The advocate for the LAPD BOR was Sgt. Anderson. Anderson also had a conflict of interest as she was Evans friend and former partner from Harbor division where they both worked patrol together. I made my argument for her removal when I discovered her relation to Evans and it was denied.

Motley Crue released their song about LAPD brutality and corruption in 1983. It's only gotten worse in the 30 years since. As Dorner notes in his manifesto:

From 2/05 to 1/09 I saw some of the most vile things humans can inflict on others as a police officer in Los Angeles. Unfortunately, it wasn't in the streets of LA. It was in the confounds of LAPD police stations and shops (cruisers). The enemy combatants in LA are not the citizens and suspects, it's the police officers.

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. How ironic that you utilize a fixed glass structure as your command HQ. You use as a luminous building to symbolize that you are transparent, have nothing to hide, or suppress when in essence, concealing, omitting, and obscuring is your forte.

Chief Beck, this is when you need to have that come to Jesus talk with Sgt. Teresa Evans and everyone else who was involved in the conspiracy to have me terminated for doing the right thing. you also need to speak with her attorney, Rico, and his conversation with the BOR members and her confession of guilt in kicking Mr. Gettler. I'll be waiting for a PUBLIC response at a press conference. When the truth comes out, the killing stops.

Why didn't you charge me with filing a false police report when I came forward stating that Evans kicked Mr. Christopher Gettler? You file criminal charges against every other officer who is accused and terminated for filing a false police report. You didn't because you knew I was innocent and a criminal court would find me innocent and expose your department for suppressing the truth and retaliation, that's why.

Like Ted Kaczynski, Joe Stack and other men before, Chris Dorner is another man who awakens to the realities of the corrupt nature of the system and loses it. A manifesto-publishing madman, full of righteous rage, determined to go out in a blaze of glory.

This department has not changed from the Daryl Gates and Mark Fuhrman days. Those officers are still employed and have all promoted to Command staff and supervisory positions. I will correct this error. Are you aware that an officer (a rookie/probationer at the time) seen on the Rodney King videotape striking Mr. King multiple times with a baton on 3/3/91 is still employed by the LAPD and is now a Captain on the police department? Captain Rolando Solano is now the commanding officer of a LAPD police station (West LA division). As a commanding officer, he is now responsible for over 200 officers. Do you trust him to enforce department policy and investigate use of force investigations on arrestees by his officers? Are you aware Evans has since promoted to Sergeant after kicking Mr. Gettler in the face. Oh, you Violated a citizens civil rights? We will promote you. Same as LAPD did with the the officers from Metro involved in the May Day melee at MacArthur Park. They promoted them to Sergeant (a supervisor role).

No one is saying you can't be prejudiced or a bigot. We are all human and hold prejudices. If you state that you don't have prejudices, your lying! But, when you act on it and victimize innocent citizens and fellow innocent officers, than that is a concern.

For you officers who do the job in the name of JUSTICE, those of you who lost honest officers to this event, look at the name of those on the BOR and the investigating officers from PSB and Evans and ask them, how come you couldn't tell the truth? Why did you terminate an honest officer and cover for a dishonest officer who victimized a mentally ill citizen?

Sometimes humans feel a need to prove they are the dominant race of a species and they inadvertently take kindness for weakness from another individual. You chose wrong.
Terminating officers because they expose a culture of lying, racism (from the academy), and excessive use of force will immediately change. PSB can not police their own and that has been proven. The blue line will forever be severed and a cultural change will be implanted. You have awoken a sleeping giant.

I am here to change and make policy. The culture of LAPD versus the community and honest/good officers needs to and will change. I am here to correct and calibrate your morale compasses to true north.


Dorner almost sounds like a noble vigilante here, doing what no one else dares to, nor capable of: reforming LAPD from it's corruption and commonly practiced brutality of the civilian populace it's supposedly commissioned to "protect and serve". Note the condemnation of the attitudes and actions of his former fellow officers he witnessed in his time on the force:

Citizens/non-combatants, do not render medical aid to downed officers/enemy combatants. They would not do the same for you. They will let you bleed out just so they can brag to other officers that they had a 187 caper the other day and can’t wait to accrue the overtime in future court subpoenas. As they always say, "that's the paramedics job...not mine". Let the balance of loss of life take place. Sometimes a reset needs to occur.

It is endless the amount of times per week officers arrest an individual, label him a suspect-arrestee-defendant and then before arraignment or trial realize that he is innocent based on evidence. You know what they say when they realize an innocent man just had his life turned upside down?. "I guess he should have stayed at home that day he was discovered walking down the street and matching the suspects description. Oh well, he appeared to be a dirtbag anyways". Meanwhile the falsely accused is left to pick up his life, get a new, family, friends, and sense of self worth.

Don't honor these fallen officers/dirtbags. When your family members die, they just see you as extra overtime at a crime scene and at a perimeter. Why would you value their lives when they clearly don't value yours or your family members lives? I've heard many officers who state they see dead victims as ATV's, Waverunners, RV’s and new clothes for their kids.

Why would you shed a tear for them when they in return crack a smile for your loss because of the impending extra money they will receive in their next paycheck for sitting at your loved ones crime scene of 6 hours because of the overtime they will accrue? They take photos of your loved ones recently deceased bodies with their cellphones and play a game of who has the most graphic dead body of the night with officers from other divisions. This isn't just the 20 something year old officers, this is the 50 year old officers with significant time on the job as well who participate.

Damn. One could almost cheer for the man. If he solely targeted the cops directly involved in his situation, he'd probably get a lot more sympathy nationwide. But he's gone after family members and basically declared open season on any LAPD officer he gets a chance at.

I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I'm terminating yours. Quan, Anderson, Evans, and BOR members Look your wives/husbands and surviving children directly in the face and tell them the truth as to why your children are dead.

No wonder the LAPD are skittish and opening fire on trucks that only slightly resemble Dorner's truck. He's gone off the reservation and declared war on the entire LAPD and anyone associated with them.

Those Caucasian officers who join South Bureau divisions (77th,SW,SE, an Harbor) with the sole intent to victimize minorities who are uneducated, and unaware of criminal law, civil law, and civil rights. You prefer the South bureau because a use of force/deadly force is likely and the individual you use UOF on will likely not report it. You are a high value target.
Those Black officers in supervisory ranks and pay grades who stay in south bureau (even though you live in the valley or OC) for the sole intent of getting retribution toward subordinate caucasians officers for the pain and hostile work environment their elders inflicted on you as probationers (P-1's) and novice P-2’s. You are a high value target. You perpetuated the cycle of racism in the department as well. You breed a new generation of bigoted caucasian officer when you belittle them and treat them unfairly.

Those Hispanic officers who victimize their own ethnicity because they are new immigrants to this country and are unaware of their civil rights. You call them wetbacks to their face and demean them in front of fellow officers of different ethnicities so that you will receive some sort of acceptance from your colleagues. I'm not impressed. Most likely, your parents or grandparents were immigrants at one time, but you have forgotten that. You are a high value target.
Those lesbian officers in supervising positions who go to work, day in day out, with the sole intent of attempting to prove your misandrist authority (not feminism) to degrade male officers. You are a high value target.
Those Asian officers who stand by and observe everything I previously mentioned other officers participate in on a daily basis but you say nothing, stand for nothing and protect nothing. Why? Because of your usual saying, " I......don't like conflict". You are a high value target as well.
Those of you who "go along to get along" have no backbone and destroy the foundation of courage. You are the enablers of those who are guilty of misconduct. You are just as guilty as those who break the code of ethics and oath you swore.

Thus, Dorner declares open season on all who wear the uniform in Los Angeles. He claims his ultimate motive is to reclaim his name.

A name is more than just a noun, verb, or adjective. It's your life, your legacy, your journey, sacrifices, and everything you've worked hard for every day of your life as and adolescent, young adult and adult. Don't let anybody tarnish it when you know you’ve live up to your own set of ethics and personal ethos...

...I'm not an aspiring rapper, I'm not a gang member, I'm not a dope dealer, I don't have multiple babies momma's. I am an American by choice, I am a son, I am a brother, I am a military service member, I am a man who has lost complete faith in the system, when the system betrayed, slandered, and libeled me. I lived a good life and though not a religious man I always stuck to my own personal code of ethics, ethos and always stuck to my shoreline and true North. I didn't need the US Navy to instill Honor, Courage, and Commitment in me but I thank them for re-enforcing it. It's in my DNA.

Luckily I don't have to live everyday like most of you. Concerned if the misconduct you were apart of is going to be discovered. Looking over your shoulder, scurrying at every phone call from internal affairs or from the Captains office wondering if that is the day PSB comes after you for the suspects you struck when they were cuffed months/years ago or that $500 you pocketed from the narcotics dealer, or when the other guys on your watch beat a transient nearly to death and you never reported the UOF to the supervisor. No, I don't have that concern, I stood up for what was right but unfortunately have dealt with the reprecussions of doing the right thing and now losing my name and everything I ever stood for.

You fuckers knew Evans was guilty of kicking (excessive force) Gettler and you did nothing but get rid of what you saw as the problem, the whistleblower. Gettler himself stated on video tape ( provided for the BOR and in transcripts) he was kicked and even his father stated that his son said he was kicked by Evans when he was released from custody. The video was played for the entire BOR to hear. Tingirides, Eisenberg, and Martella all heard it.

You're going to see what a whistleblower can do when you take everything from him especially his NAME!!!

He claims to be carrying out this urban guerilla war to GET HIS NAME BACK.

Just like the Unabomber, Dorner's got some excellent points and reasons for carrying out his actions. Problem is, by targeting innocents in retaliation, he's throwing his "name" away for all time and history.

No one is going to remember him as the whistleblower and would-be Robin Hood who tried to root out the corruption of the LAPD. He's just another psycho killer with a manifesto. Once he's dead (and I'd be willing to bet this guy will NOT be brought in alive, LAPD is shooting to kill on sight), the corrupt brutality of the LAPD will continue on with business as usual.

Self Preservation is no longer important to me. I do not fear death as I died long ago on 1/2/09. I was told by my mother that sometimes bad things happen to good people. I refuse to accept that.

From 2/05 to 1/09 I saw some of the most vile things humans can inflict on others as a police officer in Los Angeles. Unfortunately, it wasn't in the streets of LA. It was in the confounds of LAPD police stations and shops (cruisers). The enemy combatants in LA are not the citizens and suspects, it's the police officers...

...How do you know when a police officer is lying??? When he begins his sentence with, "based on my experience and training".

No one grows up and wants to be a cop killer. It was against everything I've ever was. As a young police explorer I found my calling in life. But, As a young police officer I found that the violent suspects on the street are not the only people you have to watch.


He claims he's doing this for one reason and one reason only:

The attacks will stop when the department states the truth about my innocence, PUBLICLY!!! I will not accept any type of currency/goods in exchange for the attacks to stop, nor do i want it. I want my name back, period. There is no negotiation.

Looks to me like that's just his rationalization hamster making excuses to justify what he's really after: revenge.

This post may sound like I'm sympathetic to Dorner. In part, I am. I've had my own upfront and personal experiences of tragic police force corruption here in Hawaii...on several occasions. I can only imagine how much worse it is in Los Angeles. But I don't approve of Dorner's actions, as murder is a worse crime than mere physical assualt. His actions makes him worse than the enemy he claims to be fighting, and he is now tarnishing his own name far worse than what the LAPD brass did to it as a whistle blower.

Still...there is a part of me that hopes he partially succeeds in his declared goal to expose LAPD corruption for all to see.

Rooshv forum commenter Scorpion. states exactly how i feel with the following post:

I don't think many people are actually condoning the fact that this guy killed innocent people.

They're just glad that somebody is taking a violent stand against the police/government and are living vicariously through him.

Our government is so fucked up and out of control, and everyone knows it, that something like this has a bit of a Robin Hood element to it. People generally feel powerless to do anything about government overreach, so when a guy like this stands up and says, "Enough! Fuck you. I'm not taking anymore!" that resonates with the frustrations of a lot of people.

That people are willing to overlook the fact that this guy has killed innocent people is a stinging indictment of how low the police and the government stand in the eyes of citizens. A large percentage of public opinion is sympathetic to a (seemingly) crazed murderer over the government. That's pretty goddamned pathetic and makes our government and the LAPD look like shit, but deservedly so, because they've earned that contempt through years of corruption, abuse of power and trampling on the rights of citizens.

Knock 'em dead, kid.

 


POST SCRIPT

After reading the comments to Vox Day's post linkage, I realized I should have been more clear in what I was trying to highlight here with this post.

This is the thing with Manifestos. They're long. They ramble. They cover all sorts of topics.

Anyone can pick and choose particular passages to pronounce judgement on the situation and the man behind the words.

Hell, that's what I did with this post.


I ignored the Obama and Hillary praising, the shout out to celebrity's, his support for gun control and most certainly ignored all of the stuff he wrote regarding racism.

What I was trying to do, and now see I should have made more clear on this point, was to show what I think happened here: Dorner was a true-blue blue pill taker who believed wholeheartedly in Truth, Justice and teh 'murican way. He was a military member who had pretty high level security clearance. In short, it's clearly evident he considers himself a true American patriot.

Yeah, he was almost 100% certainly a democrat voting, liberal Obama supporter who supports gun control and all the other typical liberal political platform. The only relevancy that has to this case is the fact that the guy had a hair-trigger response to the N word...just like any other black, liberal American.

That doesn't mitigate one bit the core explanation he gave for why he's gone rogue and declared a one man war against LA's finest.

He joined LAPD with an honest attitude that he wanted to "Serve and Protect" his community...but he quickly found out that it really means to Serve and Protect the corruption and savage brutality of his fellow officers abusing their power and authority.

He accurately describes the LAPD's mentality towards the citizenry.

This went against everything Dorner appears to have believed in about being a Police Officer dedicated to Protecting and Serving society. He tried to do something about it, and the system chewed him up and spit him out.

He was like a wronged husband entering divorce court thinking there's no way he'd lose custody, the house and be forced to pay alimony because SHE was the one who had an affair...only to find out what the justice of the family courts was really like when she ends up walking away with everything.

It doesn't excuse his murdering of innocent family members, or even the execution of corrupt cops (murder is worse of a crime than extortion, lying, and assault).

But we can certainly understand why a man subjected to the vagaries of systemic corruption would be driven to desperation.



26 comments:

Unknown said...

When a man loses everything and can't get it back, then he goes crazy.

A man who is fragile to begin with, and feels unbearably humiliated, seeks revenge.

I guess the police entrance tests are screwed up they can't tell when a man is over the line. I guess they want cops who are right at it.

Keoni Galt said...

I guess they want cops who are right at it.

The fact that they are aspiring to join LAPD, a thankless, dangerous and violent job, is a good indicator that they are probably already at that line.

Morpheus said...


Too much Red Pill all at once is dangerous, and the mind has trouble letting go.

Anonymous said...

Pretty much dead spot on, people are not happy with the way cops are literally getting away with murder or that they are treating us like crap. It's nothing new though, back in Oregon the sheriff in my county was as corrupt as you can be and his deputies regularly abused people just for fun.

The problem now is that the beast has grown so large that it needs an ever increasing number of people to feed on. So the cops have every incentive in the world to drag you into custody and charge you with some BS charge like disturbing the peace or non-violent resisting arrest so that they can justify the huge budgets and their fat pensions.

And as far as his going after family members it makes sense from a tactical stand point in that now police resources are divided between trying to protect themselves, protect their family and find the guy. And they do not seem to be trying to find him as much as they appear to be hiding out as I have not seen one CHP cruiser(they've had all motorcycle cops stop patrolling) on the freeways since this started.

Gunner451

Anonymous said...

According to the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI), the occupational group with the personality profile that most closely matches that of hardened criminals is... cops.

Anecdotally as well, of the four people I know from my school days who later became officers of the law, three were known for outright bullying, and I personally heard the fourth, drunk at a party, say repeatedly that he wanted to become a cop because he wanted to shoot people.

And this was in a semi-rural western/mountain setting, so I can only imagine how much worse it must be in a major city. Is it any wonder that a good man entering that kind of environment gets cans tied to his tail and, failing to bend, eventually snaps?

Wald said...

That paragraph about gun control boggles my mind. Maybe his heart is in the right place, but he if were not able to obtain guns, he would not be able to mete such justice to the department that he wants to mete out.

Brainwashed - though partially unplugged.

PortlandAllan said...

"Angry" Karl, who's had it nailed on a lot of the gun control lies and non-sense coming out of the Newtown tragedy has a pretty insightful 2nd-order analysis on Dorner's rampage.

I'm not predicting Dorner is necessarily going to be the match to start the conflagration, but there is a lot of kindling and underbrush in the US at present and all of it is waiting for just the right spark.

TPTB have been lucky in that to date they've only had crazies shooting up innocents, but it's a numbers game and eventually they are going to come up against one just sane enough to go after some of the real responsible parties. Dorner seems like he might be the closest one yet. Recognizing this, their urgency to seize the moment and pass a whole host of new gun control laws as a result of Newtown explains a lot.

The Political Gourmet said...

I guess the police entrance tests are screwed up they can't tell when a man is over the line. I guess they want cops who are right at it.

This. It's why my do-gooder husband (who is one of the genuine good guys) left l/e several years ago. Marginal mental stability r us is the new ideal hire, the tragedy being they are the military rejects in need of care, but trying to function in a war-driven political environment where there are almost no rejects.

I'm not much of a tin-foil hatter, but I could be convinced of the intentional degradation of l/e by way of removing the honest in exchange for the compliant. They're assembling an army of orcs. I believe there's a reason the FLEA's are going bonkers and buying up tremendous amounts of hardware - it's just easier to couch force that way, hiding things in agencies other than the IRS. Not good.

dannyfrom504 said...

I give you a TON of credit for this post. I can't stand what the militarily has become. And I'm glad I'll be done with it in a year.

I can't wait to cut the cord and be done with this organzation

John Galt said...

The mainstream media is silent on his support for obama. What do you guys wanna bet how loud the drumbeat would be from the media if he was a NRA and/or republican supporter?? "NRA fanatic goes on rampage!"

Anonymous said...

"I'm willing to bet this guy will NOT be brought in alive."

Of course he won't. The last thing the pigs want is for him to say anything else publically.

You look at the sheer number of whistleblowers and researchers and ex-political operatives who've died under VERY mysterious circumstances during the last half-dozen or so years and it's obvious that 'dead men tell no tales' has become the default policy of the elites.

Wasn't it just last week that an expose showed Obama authorized the killing of US nationals without a trial on mere suspicion of terrorism?

Meanwhile, the American public is hotly debating whether Jennifer Lopez' outfit at the Grammy Awards is 'too revealing.'

The US is completely TOAST.

Anonymous said...

Danny,
I was never in the military, but a lot of guys who enlisted back in the 80s and 90s have told me it's about like you've described it. I've heard that the suicide rate is out of control now and the new recruits coming in wouldn't even be suitable cannon-fodder 20 years ago.

A few years ago, I talked to actual veteran of WW1. I can't imagine today's military would have lasted more than a day in the trenches.

Anonymous said...

Keoni:
I wonder who this post was aimed at? LOL:

http://www.antifeministtech.info/2013/02/chris-dorner-is-a-feminist/

Commenter 'Zorro' summed it up about right, though.

Anonymous said...

I wonder who this post was aimed at?

Pope Benedict XVI clearly. That post was written and then BOOM Pope Benedict XVI announces his resignation. Coincidence???? There's no such thing as coincidences.

Anonymous said...

Anon816:
Thank you, Timmy, for your words of wisdom. LOL

GreatTVShowsForMen said...

Eric, you're welcome.

Remember, guys, that everything has ten levels of hidden meanings and at least five secret agendas. No one just comments on something they found curious when it comes to current events. It's always a sneak attack, and it's probably against YOU!!!! They're always out to get YOU!!!!!!!!!!

zolzolzolzolzolzolzol

Anonymous said...

TV Guy:
Really? And all along I thought that conspirators were all about controlling and enslaving entire groups of people. Well, except in Chris Dorner's case, where the pigs have just burned a building down over him (Waco style).

So, they're trying to get to ME somehow? Hmmmm...not sure why...I haven't been to LA in years.

Maybe we should stay tuned to Pro-Femmie Anti-Male Tech, after all, HE has all the answers! LOL

GreatTVShowsForMen said...

Eric, yes, your conspirators are coming after YOU and Keoni and all other no name internet crackpots that are incapable of holding down a job, even a job at McDonalds. The billionaires who want to neuter all of you like dogs spend almost all of their waking hours obsessed with you guys. They don't spend their days banging hot chicks, having fun, and working. They are obsessed with YOU!!!!

You should stay tuned to "Pro-Femmie Anti-Male Tech". He's not what he says. If you read between the lines and read between those betweens, it's obvious he's a billionaire and his last name is Rockefeller. Or is it Rothschild? I forget, but I KNOW he is in on the plot to NEUTER all of you.

Or maybe you're just jealous of "Pro-Femmie Anti-Male Tech".

zolzolzolzolzolzolzol

Anonymous said...

TV Guy:
You mean that Keoni advocates paleo-diets because McDonalds wouldn't hire him?

Wow...who knew?

Speaking for myself, I eat fish sandwiches at McDonalds every Friday---part of my Catholic upbringing I suppose.

"Rockefeller or Rothchild"

I'm not sure. I didn't even know that PFAMT's name was Timmie until Zorro mentioned it the other day. Is that short for Timothy or Teresa, BTW?

Since you mentioned it, what does PFAMT do for a living? Does he write for 'TV Guide' too?

GreatTVShowsForMen said...

Eric, I don't think there is a connection between advocating the paleo diet and failing to get a job at McDonalds. The food at McConalds may not be paleo, but the customers are very "paleo" and unevolved so Keoni should have been a shoe in to get a job there. McDonalds isn't that hard up for employees.

I would be careful about eating fish sandwiches at McDonalds if I were you. Those sandwiches are filled with chemicals to NEUTER and CASTRATE you slowly. I'm surprised you aren't growing your own food by now.

PFAMT's first name is Peter. His middle name is Wayland. His last name is either Rockefeller or Rothschild. His job is being one of those super rich guys who lights their cigars with $100 bills. PFAMT is so rich that that he now uses €500 bills to light his cigars which he doesn't even smoke because he doesn't smoke. He is the secret majority shareholder in several major defense contractors so he owns the entire military-industrial-security state complex in the Western world.

As far as I know PFAMT isn't involved with TV Guide, but the man doesn't sleep so it's possible.

Keoni Galt said...

"GreatTVShowsForMen!"

lozlzolzolzolzolzolzol

Ok, best troll job at my blog, EVA!

No really, I really did Laugh Out Zoomin' Loud!

I would be careful about eating fish sandwiches at McDonalds if I were you. Those sandwiches are filled with chemicals to NEUTER and CASTRATE you slowly

See...you DID learn something reading here at my blog! lzolzolzol

Anonymous said...

Keoni:
I was thinking about 'Eating More Mercury'. It's hard even for McDonald's too mess up fish! LOL

"his job is being one of those super-rich guys who lights their cigars with hundred dollar bills."

Maybe PFAMT should use the money for an upgrade for his blog instead. The site's a total mess, and nobody ever comments there!

GreatTVShowsForMen said...

"He may have been fucked over by the police,who among us hasn't?"

I haven't

-GreatTVShowsForMen, Communications Director for the NWO

GreatTVShowsForMen said...

Keoni, I didn't learn anything from you. When one joins the NWO they get a list of things one should not eat. The top of that list is McDonalds filet of fish. I'm surprised Eric is still eating the filet of fish because it rots your brain and NEUTERS and CASTRATES you.

Eric, I think PFAMT is too busy to upgrade his blog. Since PFAMT doesn't eat McDonalds filet of fish he has no trouble getting it up so he is busy with hot chicks.

zolzolzolzolzolzolzol

-GreatTVShowsForMen, Communications Director for the NWO

J3133 said...

"Looks to me like that's just his rationalization hamster making excuses to justify what he's really after: revenge."

That's a rather silly thing for you to say. Revenge is certainly part of it, but clearing his name and seeking justice was certainly important to him as well, before he was burned alive by the LAPD.

Also note that the Zionist media's version of his manifesto added the crap about Obama and Bill Cosby and anti-gun rights stuff. He never said any of that shit. His original manifesto is available here: http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/lapd.html

Jual Masker Spirulina said...

Thank For Sharing